Time & Location
About The Event
Griz Days GONE PLAID
Parade takes place on Saturday, March 3rd
Remember to make it fun for you AND the Spectators
Decorate! Dress up! Have fun!
• All groups/organizations/businesses participating in the parade must forward an application to the Griz Days Committee no later than February 28, 2018.
- Please decorate your vehicle or float and feel free to dress up - It’s a Parade!
- Parade entrants must be lined up by 4:30 p.m. to be eligible for judging.
- Participants must line up behind the 901Fernie on 3rd Ave and 10th Street
- Parade starts at 5:30 p.m.
1. Alcoholic beverages are strictly prohibited.
2. Parade coordinator reserves the right to reject any impaired individuals.
3. For safety reasons, no candy or other objects to be thrown from any moving vehicle.
4. If you would like to give away candy or promotional items, it must be done so person-to-person by a walking participant along the parade route.
5. The use of fire, gas or propane devices is not permitted.
6. All parade vehicle drivers must have a valid driver’s license.
7. It is the responsibility of the float sponsor to provide adequate safety measures to secure the individuals riding on their float.
8. Adults must supervise children on parade floats.
9. Participants must not get on or off moving floats or vehicles.
10. Vehicles must not stop in the middle of the parade route, or in any way hinder the forward procession of the parade.
11. Participants are responsible for the observation of safety standards.
VIOLATIONS OF ANY OF THE ABOVE GUIDELINES WILL RESULT IN IMMEDIATE REMOVAL FROM THE PARADE.
The Top 3 floats will be awarded a prize!
Creativity/originality, adherence to the theme – Griz Days Gone Plaid, and overall effect.
1st Place: $300 - Grand Prize Best Overall Entry
2nd Place: $150
3rd Place: $50
- Parade Registration$0$00$0