Book today to save your seat!
Many Griz Days events are free, but a few do have admission or fees.
Register early to be sure you don't miss out.
- Mon., Feb. 28Facebook @rockymountainoptometryfernieFeb. 28, 9:00 p.m. – Mar. 04, 5:00 p.m.Facebook @rockymountainoptometryfernieHosted by Rocky Mountain Optometry Check out Rocky Mountain Optometry's Facebook page daily to see where the Griz has been spotted. Be the first to comment with the correct location and win a prize! #rockymountaingriz
- Thu., Mar. 03FernieMar. 03, 2:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.Fernie, 26 Manitou Rd, Fernie, BC V0B 1M5, CanadaWe need your help! Head out to the Brewery to try Fernie Brewing Co.’s special Griz Days Pilot Brew! Help to meet bail and get their staff member Soranne out of Griz Jail. All while raising funds for Fernie Pets Society.
- Thu., Mar. 03Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thu., Mar. email@example.com
- Fri., Mar. 04FernieMar. 04, 11:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.Fernie, 492 3 Ave, Fernie, BC V0B 1M0, CanadaMeet in the library garden for a story walk featuring The Gruffalo by Julia Donaldson. This interactive outdoor story experience is open to babies, preschoolers, and their families. Craft bags also available during this time.
- Fri., Mar. 04Fernie
- Fri., Mar. 04FernieMar. 04, 6:00 p.m.Fernie, 922 BC-3, Fernie, BC V0B 1M0, CanadaRocks collide, the clouds shudder and the snow comes! Help the Griz bring his powdery snow to the valley when your foursome vies for the Great Griz Broom during this fun-spiel. All skill levels welcome, just bring your team for a fun night of rock hurling and vigorous sweeping.
- Sat., Mar. 05FernieMar. 05, 8:30 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.Fernie, 562 3 Ave, Fernie, BC V0B 1M0, CanadaBring your friends and family to start your Saturday Griz party with a hearty pancake and sausage breakfast. Catch a glimpse of the Extreme Griz Competitors and cheer them on for their first challenge – the pancake eating contest!
- Sat., Mar. 05Fernie Golf and Country ClubMar. 05, 10:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.Fernie Golf and Country Club, 201 Fairway Dr, Fernie, BC V0B 1M5, CanadaGolf in the snow – no bugs to distract you! Fun for all at the Fernie Golf Course. A 7(+/-) - hole adventure on the Driving range. Bring your own golf clubs (only 3 allowed – no drivers) or “loaner” clubs will be available at no cost. Snow “golf” balls supplied. Side skill(?) competitions available.
- Sat., Mar. 05FernieMar. 05, 12:00 p.m. – Mar. 06, 2:00 p.m.Fernie, 492 3 Ave, Fernie, BC V0B 1M0, CanadaMeet in the library garden for a story walk featuring The Gruffalo by Julia Donaldson. This interactive outdoor story experience is open to babies, preschoolers, and their families. Craft bags also available during this time.
- Sat., Mar. 05Fernie